Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Scrapbook Weekend - Reserve your space


It's time to reserve your space for the March 8-10, 2013 Scrapbook Weekend.

Early Bird Discount
    by February 1st, 2013

REGISTER:  HERE



Sale-a-Bration TIME 
                    SHOP NOW!



For more information or to subscribe to my blog please visit the "web version" where you will also see my upcoming classes and scrapbook weekends.

Miquelita (Michelle) Carrion
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
www.ilovecrafttime.blogspot.com                                                                           Images © Stampin'Up!




My turned 18 last week. WOW! time sure flies. In preparation for his graduation this summer, I created this timeline of his school photos beginning with PreSchool. I used My Digital Studio (www.mydigitalstudio.net has awesome ideas!) to create. I am going to get tons of use out of this photo display -- yearbook page, graduation announcements, scrapbook, oh the list can go on and on. ENJOY!

Please let me know if you would like additional information on My Digital Studio. You can also find information and download MDS2 FREE Trial HERE










No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin
Sign Up TODAY!!!! Please select me, Miquelita Carrion as your demonstrator. Email me at mjcarrion@comcast.net and I will send you a thank you gift. Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click one of these three links: . "Join Here" (middle of the page) . "Join" (top right of the screen) . "Subscribe" (top middle of the screen) In the "Quantity" field, enter 1 (or more) and click "Continue." Enter your general information and click "Continue." Enter your payment information and click "Continue." Select a demonstrator. (If you are a demonstrator, Paper Pumpkin will recognize you by your e-mail address and won't prompt you to select another demonstrator.) That's it! You are official. You will receive an e-mail that invites you to come back to the site to create a password. You will need that if you ever want to change your information, skip a month, or cancel Paper Pumpkin kits.

About Me

About Me