Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sewing Day

 Oh Happy DAY!!!!  You all know I'm NOT the best at sewing.  But thanks to you tube and learning by trial and error I have pumped out several sewing items today. 

Monday was my first day of staycation and it was VERY productive.  :-)   I have wanted to sit down and have some "ME" time with my sewing machine. 

Stampin'Up! is discontinuing their line of fabric -- so I better use mine up! as well as some miscellaneous fabric.

View retired product lists HERE!



I made a checkbook cover -- yes I still on occasion have to write a check.

A padded bag to hold my camera in my purse.  My camera screen is quite large and I am always worried it's going to get scratched up when I have it in my purse.










Then I made a pillow for Alexandra.  She had been using one that was Jacqueline's from her childhood and it was really worn and the stuffing was starting to come out.  As I was finishing it up I had an afterthought that I should have put her initial on it.  Note to self for next time since I really enjoy personalizing.  :-)


Then the almighty car trash bag.  I have wanted a FUN looking trash bag in my car instead of stuffing trash into the cup holder.








Sewing machine cover, since I always have my sewing machine exposed.  I think the fabric prints are perfect for it.  I may go back and actually sew on some buttons.











I have been in need of a purse organizer.  My purse is more of a BAG with tons of room, but with so much room things are getting LOST :-(  So I have seen something similar and thought "I can make that" and so I did!

Other items I have sewed today that are not displayed:
  • hemmed pants for my mom.
  • hemmed curtains for my niece.
  • and I made a ruffled curtain for my craft room.  Once I hang it I will take a picture and post.
Thank you for viewing my post.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Miquelita (Michelle) Carrion
www.ilovecrafttime.blogspot.com
mjcarrion@comcast.net

Images © Stampin’ Up!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin
Sign Up TODAY!!!! Please select me, Miquelita Carrion as your demonstrator. Email me at mjcarrion@comcast.net and I will send you a thank you gift. Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click one of these three links: . "Join Here" (middle of the page) . "Join" (top right of the screen) . "Subscribe" (top middle of the screen) In the "Quantity" field, enter 1 (or more) and click "Continue." Enter your general information and click "Continue." Enter your payment information and click "Continue." Select a demonstrator. (If you are a demonstrator, Paper Pumpkin will recognize you by your e-mail address and won't prompt you to select another demonstrator.) That's it! You are official. You will receive an e-mail that invites you to come back to the site to create a password. You will need that if you ever want to change your information, skip a month, or cancel Paper Pumpkin kits.

About Me

About Me