Monday, February 17, 2014

Baby Shower

Over the weekend I attended a Baby Shower.  Their theme (as you can see on the invitation) was Mickey and Minnie.  They do not know if they are having a Boy or Girl.  I had bought the scrapbook awhile back and had not yet decided what I could do with it just yet.  You know ... saving it for a special occasion.  




I was overjoyed as soon as I received the invitation and I knew exactly what I could make for a gift.  The album had 12 pockets and it was PERFECT to document each month of the Baby's first year.  



I then cut Mickey cutouts with the cricut and printed the month numbers and baby-to-be last name with the free Disney font download.  

The gift included a toy they could use each month, along with the monthly markers to take pictures and document each month.  






Don't forget that it's Sale-a-bration time.
During Sale-A-Bration, you and your customers can choose any of the brochure's exclusive products with each $50 purchase. SHOP NOW

Miquelita (Michelle) Carrion
mjcarrion@comcast.net
www.ilovecrafttime.blogspot.com



1 comment:

  1. Love you lady for these adorable photos from Mickey and Minnie baby shower. I loved the printable, the colors and everything else in this bash. I too am excited for the chic baby shower of my cousin that would be hosted by her mom at one of the rental San Francisco venues. Can’t wait for it!

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin
Sign Up TODAY!!!! Please select me, Miquelita Carrion as your demonstrator. Email me at mjcarrion@comcast.net and I will send you a thank you gift. Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click one of these three links: . "Join Here" (middle of the page) . "Join" (top right of the screen) . "Subscribe" (top middle of the screen) In the "Quantity" field, enter 1 (or more) and click "Continue." Enter your general information and click "Continue." Enter your payment information and click "Continue." Select a demonstrator. (If you are a demonstrator, Paper Pumpkin will recognize you by your e-mail address and won't prompt you to select another demonstrator.) That's it! You are official. You will receive an e-mail that invites you to come back to the site to create a password. You will need that if you ever want to change your information, skip a month, or cancel Paper Pumpkin kits.

About Me

About Me