Monday, June 2, 2014

It's here . . .














Check it out here:     New Catalog


A few paper crafting projects I've created over the last couple of months.

3x3 notecards with crystal effects on the nail polish bottle.


















Personalized Disneyland autograph books and luggage tags.  I laminated the book cover and each of the luggage tags.  I didn't take a picture after I put ribbon on them.












These were for my God Son's baseball team.  It was his turn for snack and we wanted to jazz up the snack bags with a personalized tag.
My cousin teaches Kindergarten and each year she makes each one of her students a book.  I personalized each one with their name.  I also created a page or two for each month using My Digital Studio (MDS) and her photos.  Here are a few samples of the pages.



Enjoy and craft on!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin
Sign Up TODAY!!!! Please select me, Miquelita Carrion as your demonstrator. Email me at mjcarrion@comcast.net and I will send you a thank you gift. Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click one of these three links: . "Join Here" (middle of the page) . "Join" (top right of the screen) . "Subscribe" (top middle of the screen) In the "Quantity" field, enter 1 (or more) and click "Continue." Enter your general information and click "Continue." Enter your payment information and click "Continue." Select a demonstrator. (If you are a demonstrator, Paper Pumpkin will recognize you by your e-mail address and won't prompt you to select another demonstrator.) That's it! You are official. You will receive an e-mail that invites you to come back to the site to create a password. You will need that if you ever want to change your information, skip a month, or cancel Paper Pumpkin kits.

About Me

About Me