Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Card Class - Quick and Easy cards...


Stamp-a-Stack Friday, December 11th at 6pm - 8pm

RSVP ASAP to reserve your spot!
email me:  mjcarrion@comcast.net ---DO NOT "REPLY" TO THIS EMAIL
OR text me:  505-379-6862

You will make 10 Cards that have been per-cut and are ready to assemble.
It will be five different designs, two of each design.
Recruit a friend (someone I haven't met before) and you will both receive two extra complete cards.
Cost: $25 ($20 ** if you bring your own adhesive) per person for cards & fun!
Payment at door. :)  

 I will have adhesive refills on hand that may be purchased for $4.50.
**at the first class you attend with me, you will be given your very own SNAIL adhesive, a $6.95 value for FREE.

NEW LOCATION:
Souper Salad located at 3300 San Mateo Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM  87109

I hope you can make it!

This weeks specials.......
Shop my online store 24/7:  SHOP NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin
Sign Up TODAY!!!! Please select me, Miquelita Carrion as your demonstrator. Email me at mjcarrion@comcast.net and I will send you a thank you gift. Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click one of these three links: . "Join Here" (middle of the page) . "Join" (top right of the screen) . "Subscribe" (top middle of the screen) In the "Quantity" field, enter 1 (or more) and click "Continue." Enter your general information and click "Continue." Enter your payment information and click "Continue." Select a demonstrator. (If you are a demonstrator, Paper Pumpkin will recognize you by your e-mail address and won't prompt you to select another demonstrator.) That's it! You are official. You will receive an e-mail that invites you to come back to the site to create a password. You will need that if you ever want to change your information, skip a month, or cancel Paper Pumpkin kits.

About Me

About Me