Monday, September 23, 2013

Busy Bag Swap


This weekend I participated in a busy bag swap.  No, I do not have small children of my own but I do have a granddaughter, God children, and several nieces/nephews and friends so I am always looking for handmade gift ideas.

I utilized the new full wood mount cases #127551, 4 for $6.95

The Deco Labels Collection FrameLits #130102

Circle punch & match box die (retired) but one of my favorite boxes.

Then went on a hunt for objects that fit in the box and matched my colors.

I was initially thinking of punching various shapes in coordinating colors but went with the 3d items instead.

I had so much fun putting this project together and it was a hit at the Busy Bag Swap.

Thank you for looking.  Please let me know if you have any questions.
thank you!



Miquelita (Michelle) Carrion
www.ilovecrafttime.blogspot.com
mjcarrion@comcast.net

Don't forget to sign-up for the Scrapbook Weekend! 
Share the invite with your friends and family.  :-)
More information:  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin
Sign Up TODAY!!!! Please select me, Miquelita Carrion as your demonstrator. Email me at mjcarrion@comcast.net and I will send you a thank you gift. Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click one of these three links: . "Join Here" (middle of the page) . "Join" (top right of the screen) . "Subscribe" (top middle of the screen) In the "Quantity" field, enter 1 (or more) and click "Continue." Enter your general information and click "Continue." Enter your payment information and click "Continue." Select a demonstrator. (If you are a demonstrator, Paper Pumpkin will recognize you by your e-mail address and won't prompt you to select another demonstrator.) That's it! You are official. You will receive an e-mail that invites you to come back to the site to create a password. You will need that if you ever want to change your information, skip a month, or cancel Paper Pumpkin kits.

About Me

About Me