Sunday, September 15, 2013

Stamp-a-Stack Reminder 9/22 and Baby Shower Gift

REMINDER:  This Sunday, 9/22 Birthday Cards Stamp-a-Stack
more information:   HERE
I hope to see you there!  :-)


In case you didn't know......I LOVE photography too!  So what better way than to combine my paper crafting with photography for a baby shower gift.                                                                                       There are so many ideas to capture your babies monthly photos.  So I thought I would create my own.

Instructions Included:




I started with a Stampin' Up! photo album and wrapped it with ribbon (It's a Girl!).  Then using My Digital Studio (MDS) I created the monthly markers (circles) that they can use in the monthly photos.  The first page of the Album is to be used as the Announcement Page and baby's first photo.







And of course it needs to be completed with a personalized tag.

I hope you enjoyed!
Please let me know if you have any questions.
thank you!

Miquelita (Michelle) Carrion
mjcarrion@comcast.net








No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin
Sign Up TODAY!!!! Please select me, Miquelita Carrion as your demonstrator. Email me at mjcarrion@comcast.net and I will send you a thank you gift. Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click one of these three links: . "Join Here" (middle of the page) . "Join" (top right of the screen) . "Subscribe" (top middle of the screen) In the "Quantity" field, enter 1 (or more) and click "Continue." Enter your general information and click "Continue." Enter your payment information and click "Continue." Select a demonstrator. (If you are a demonstrator, Paper Pumpkin will recognize you by your e-mail address and won't prompt you to select another demonstrator.) That's it! You are official. You will receive an e-mail that invites you to come back to the site to create a password. You will need that if you ever want to change your information, skip a month, or cancel Paper Pumpkin kits.

About Me

About Me