Sunday, February 21, 2016

Craft Weekend Countdown


In less than a week we will be boarding the Magical Express for a fabulous Disney Craft Weekend.  Here's a Sneak Peak.  Ruth and I (honestly mostly Ruth, the Disney Glitter Princess) have a fabulous weekend line-up.  And I hear that Carmelita has calculated spreadsheet outlining how many crafting hours she will be getting in this weekend between catching up, sleeping and breaks-- I LOVE IT!!!!!  We will be having some new crafting friends join us too.  My cup overflows with happiness for everyone that wants to participate in the craft weekends and I'm grateful and thankful to all of you!!!


For those attending the upcoming weekend, please contact me with any questions.


Happy Crafting!










__________________________________________________________________________
Click to view the Occasions Catalog:   HERE
  Click to view the Sale-a-bration:   HERE

Shop my online store 24/7:  SHOP NOW






Sale-A-Bration 
Jan. 5 - March 31


Shop!
For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get one FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  
Shop my online store 24/7:  SHOP NOW

Join!
It's the best time of year to join Stampin' Up! During Sale-A-Bration you can become a demonstrator for just $99 (choose $125 of products) and choose $30 more of FREE products for your Starter Kit.  And the kit ships for FREE!  That $155 of products for $99.  

Host!
Need another excuse to get together with friends?  Earn an additional $25 in Stampin' Rewards with $250 in party sales.
Let's get your party on my calendar quick - dates will fill up fast!

NEED COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS and plan to place your next order through me?   Email me at mjcarrion@comcast.net to receive your FREE copies.
______________________________________________________________



I hope you can make it!
______________________________________________________________________________




This weeks specials.......
Shop my online store 24/7:  SHOP NOW




No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin
Sign Up TODAY!!!! Please select me, Miquelita Carrion as your demonstrator. Email me at mjcarrion@comcast.net and I will send you a thank you gift. Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click one of these three links: . "Join Here" (middle of the page) . "Join" (top right of the screen) . "Subscribe" (top middle of the screen) In the "Quantity" field, enter 1 (or more) and click "Continue." Enter your general information and click "Continue." Enter your payment information and click "Continue." Select a demonstrator. (If you are a demonstrator, Paper Pumpkin will recognize you by your e-mail address and won't prompt you to select another demonstrator.) That's it! You are official. You will receive an e-mail that invites you to come back to the site to create a password. You will need that if you ever want to change your information, skip a month, or cancel Paper Pumpkin kits.

About Me

About Me